What’s the deal with parking permits?

Apr 3, 2022 | Transport and parking

What’s the deal with parking permits?  Much of our student accommodation in Gloucester comes with parking available.  Not all of this is on a private driveway though.  So if you are bringing your car to your university home then you may need a permit to park your car on the street.

How do I apply for a parking permit?

Student housing is not exempt so the best place to find out if you need a permit and how to apply is here https://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/highways/.  All parking permits are issued by Gloucestershire County Council so you will need to contact them directly.  Don’t delay, whether you are lucky enough to have a Ferrari or a Fiat, avoid getting caught out with hefty parking fines, apply today!

These handy maps might help you:

Gloucester Central Zone

Gloucester Kingsholm Zone

If you are looking for a student house with parking then take a look at our available properties here. 

For any queries please contact us here on 07791 248744 or email enquiries@glsh.co.uk

More helpful stuff

Summer Travel is Back On!
Summer Travel is Back On!

Summer travel is most definitely back on!  For the first time since early 2020, it is now much easier to travel abroad. Covid restrictions are being lifted here in the UK and across the globe.  So pack your flip flops as well as a sense of adventure and get...

Got a question for us?

With over 10 years experience of housing students just like you in the private rental sector, we’ve seen it all. Do you need some help or advice? Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help. Make the most of your student home. Join the family!